Below is the link to Lyn’s survey again for those who missed it. She has got some good trends from the results so far, and has at least 9 schools who have indicated that they would like her help, but doesn’t know who they are, so PLEASE contact her directly if you were / are one of those schools.
Link to survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/L5VMRHR
Kia ora Canterbury Principals
Recently you may have filled in responses to a short survey designed to gather trends around areas of the NZ Curriculum Refresh that you would like support with. Thanks for responding as it offered the Curriculum Lead Team data showing trends to help us plan our mahi.
Unfortunately, it did not capture your school details!
If you would like support to unpack and grow your school’s understanding of:
· NZC Refresh, the big 5-year strategy
· NELP (National Education & Learning Priorities) ready for the 2023 implementation
· Relationships & Sexuality Education Guides and resources
· Aotearoa NZ Histories and resources
· Wellbeing – Mental Health
· Local curriculum design
Then, please make contact, details below, and we could offer support this term or in the new year.
Ngā mihi nui
Cell: 027 2095406