Do you aspire to become a leader in a Christian or Catholic school? Are you committed to living your faith as a leader in a Special Character school? If so, this programme is for you!
One of the CPPA value pillars is Collaboration. We support the development of leadership across the educational sector.
Please pass on to any of your aspiring leaders who may fit the selection criteria, or enquire yourself.
What will the programme cover?
- Leadership qualities
- Important conversations – faith centered
- Treaty Centric leadership
- Educational Leadership Capability Framework
- Coaching leadership
- Building leadership from a firm faith foundation
- Identifying leadership styles and strengths
- Communication and strategies for improvement
- Special character of a school and how to enhance it
- Follow up support and networking opportunities for applicants
How will the programme work?
The programme consists of 4 full days (9.00am – 3.30pm), 2 per term starting Tuesday September 28, 2021.
Attendees will be limited to 10-12 people who will have their application endorsed by their principal.
Applicants’ schools will be reimbursed for 4 days relief teacher costs.
Morning tea and lunch will be provided.
Where will the programme take place?
The Christchurch Catholic Diocese Conference room, 5 Washington Way, Christchurch.
Who will facilitate the programme?
- Clare Hocking, Leadership Adviser, Evaluation Associates.
- Therese Coleman, Principal Leadership Adviser, Catholic Education Office.
- Tony Shaw, Catholic Special Character Adviser, Catholic Education Office.
Please put in an application to this programme if you are:
- Wanting to take your leadership to the next level.
- Committed to your faith and to living the Gospel values.
- Open to growing learning relationships with others.
- Have self belief.
- See yourself as a learner.