Does your email qualify for distribution?
Use these criteria to guide you:
- Only members and business partners may send email to this list.
- No commercial advertising requiring payment for a product or event (other than for business partners), will be sent.
- All messages are moderated by the CPPA executive.
- CPPA reserves the right to vary how it deals with requests to send information to the membership at any time.
How to send a message:
- Send an email to email@example.com
- All messages must have a subject that starts with the one of the following in CAPITALS:
- REQUEST – use this if you need info from members, are looking for staff, have stuff to give away or need
- OPPORTUNITY/PLD – use this if you have information to share about a seminar or PLD opportunity for members; or an opportunity for schools
- PROF. INFO. – for sharing of research, resources, etc.
- This message will go into a moderation queue for review, which means it won’t go out immediately.
- If members reply to a message, it will be sent directly to the original author.
How moderation works:
- Once approved, messages are digested to members of the group.
- You will receive one email maximum of all messages from that day. This is likely to be later in the day.
- The executive delegate moderation of all emails to the communications officer. This person will check incoming messages and approve or reject them according to the guidelines.
If you have questions, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org to contact our Communications Officer.
CPPA reserves the right to vary how it deals with requests to send information to the membership at any time.